Tuesday, September 15, 2009
At Mustaches For Michigan, we take pride in our fandom, but we like to think we do it with a certain levity. So when we caught a glimpse of this gem of a Notre Dame fan, we couldn't resist giving him an extra podium on this very site. It's clear he brings what we so desperately lack. From his hushed tones, to his glaring condescension, to his glorious metaphor about kicking dogs, this particular human really knows where he stands.
Notre Dame is lucky to have you, fella.
Posted by Mustaches for Michigan at 12:00 AM
- October (5)
- Bunches of Mustaches
- Space is Limited
- Notre Dame's Lucky To Have You, Part II
- Rich Rod Wants You to Capture This Moment
- For Those About to Rock, Rich Rod Salutes You
- Notre Dame's Lucky To Have You, Fella
- CMU is the Middle Child
- Formula for Failure
- Not Mustache
- First We Take Western Michigan, Then We Take Berli...
- The Mustache as Divine Inspiration
- Game Day Round Up: I'm in the Photograph
- [Mustache Day] WE DID IT!!!
- [0 Days to Go] It's here!
- [1 Day To Go] Prepare Thy 'Stache
- [2 Days To Go] Must. Shave. Soon.
- [3 Days To Go] The Forcier Runs Strong In Your Fa...
- [4 Days to Go] It's Coming. It's Coming. It's Comi...
- [4 Days to Go] We're Behind You, Rich
- August (30)
- July (1)